Answer incoming calls and faxes
- Respond to all telephonic and written inquiries
- Respond to inquiries from Third Party Tracers
- Refer inquiries, referrals, and messages requiring further action to appropriate offices by email at least twice daily in the morning and afternoon.
- Complete outbound calls that include callbacks to customers, lenders, and Third-Party Tracers from retrieved calls on the after hours voice mail box and referrals that require additional information.
- Contact customers on receivable cases to set up payment plans to repay Mortgage Insurance Premiums (MIP) refunds.
- Contact the homeowner for additional information, documents, check tracer, and to provide assistance with completing and locating documentation.
- Perform an initial review of received Forms and additional documentation