We are looking for more than just an employee, we are looking for a true team member dedicated to enhancing the member experience! Come join the credit union movement and Discover Banking With Heart at NIHFCU!
Be a part of our team where commitment to members with exceptional service and banking solutions that enhances their lives is our mission. If helping people and making a difference appeals to you, this is the place for you!
At NIHFCU, one of our core values is investing in our employees, which is why we offer perks like these:
• Benefit Package for all Full time employees includes health, dental, vision, Life insurance benefits
• 401(K) and profit sharing
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Career Advancement and development
• Credit Union Membership with discounted services and products
Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Marketing Department by development, implementation, stewardship and evaluation of the credit union's marketing strategiesthrough traditional, digital and social channels, and in alignment with the credit union's overall business objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the all around development and execution of impactful marketing campaigns and promotions. Duties include messaging and creative strategy, omni-channel and target selection, compliance review, and post-measurement. Works constructively and efficiently with internal depatments, external partners and vendors to ensure promotions are on target, on time, on budget and that appropriate staff are operationally prepared for the promotional activity and response.
- Manages communication content, creative themes and production of credit union marketing material as required in the marketing plan. This includes member newsletters, collateral, inserts, email and digital advertisements, point of sale displays/merchandising, etc to ensure effective and efficient outreach to members
- Works closely with the Vice President of Marketing on areas of marketing outreach, product development, success measurement, market segmentation, member experience and competitor analysis. Serves as primary marketing lead in the absence of the Vice President of Marketing.
- Actively participate in the strategic development of the credit union's annual marketing plan and budget. Efficiently contributes key data and other input as needed to support the qualitative and quantitative creation of the annual marketing plan and budget.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; provides information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommends options and courses of action.
- Proactively recommends adjustments to the marketing plan to ensure alignment with strategic plan and business goals; maintains maximize efficiency of the marketing budget without impacting overall effectiveness.
- Analyzes market and demographic trends concerning current and potential members, products and services. Ensure that the marketing department is providing transparency, accountability and data-driven research in pursuit of the credit union's business goals and objectives. Keeps abreast of changing marketplace trends so that the credit union may react efficiently.
- Supervisors and directs the activities of the Marketing Coordinator (and/or other assigned personnel). Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising job results, coaching, counseling, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Effectively utilizes the credit union's MCIF, CRM, marketing automation, social media management and other appropriate database software on a continuous basis to evaluate marketing productivity, develop targeted marketing programs via effective data mining and analysis, coordinate market research, and provide accurate and reliable data to Executive team and other credit union associates as needed.
- Represents marketing on committees and cross-functional teams as required. Pro-actively engages appropriate NIHFCU associates as necessary to ensure marketing plans and tactics are properly integrated across the credit union.
- Responsible for internal credit union communication to ensure staff is aware and fully informed of upcoming marketing programs. Provides educational material for staff training and development on various Credit Union products.
- Manages, supervises and maintains relationship with outside vendors in promoting Credit Union services. (i.e. advertising agencies, mailing houses, digital/social marketing partners etc.)
- Writes and edits copy for time-sensitive member communications (i.e. emails, newsletters, powerpoint presentations, social media content, etc.) , at times in cooperation with or at the request of other Credit Union departments.
- Provides leadership and end-to-end management and execution of both digital and social media campaigns with particular proficiency in :
- Writing original content on all social media platforms, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Strong understanding of analytical and conversion tracking tools and professional experience with SharePoint, Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights and Facebook Pixel to monitor is required to evaluate and optimize the credit unions social media presence and performance.
- Providing recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Good understanding of email, digital and social engagement best practices, and media buying (i.e search, social, display, etc.)
- Creative content writing skills catered to external audience on all digital media sites.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET
- Bachelor's Degree in a pertinent field or equivalent experience and five (5) to seven (7) years of equivalent experience in the financial services industry, with demonstrated abilities in managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Vendor Relations -Experience working with and managing multiple vendor relationships.
- Database analysis and marketing experience required. Must possess ability to build database extracts and reports and mine data from multiple datasets and databases. Ability to assess and analyze complex data, making correlations and drawing conclusions to develop target marketing strategies.
- Proven social media management skills required. Working knowledge of HTML and CCS highly preferred
- Competence and proficiency with: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and other software. Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills required.
CRITICAL INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
In addition to the technical and professional experiences above, to achieve optimal success in this position, the preferred candidate will demonstrate strength in the following critical areas:
• Ability to effectively multi-task and remain organized and productive in a very fast-paced environment
• Excellent active listening skills with ability to grasp and retain critical information and create appropriate actions.
• Independent thinker and go-getter who can quickly instill confidence among both internal and external clients.
NIHFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, disability, age,or any other category protected by law.