Social Media and Marketing Specialist
- $62,400 to $85,000 Yearly
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, CA
Reporting To: Principal Designer & Director of Graphic Design
Compensation: $62,400 - $85,000 / yearDescription
- Develop and execute social media and marketing strategies campaigns that align with our overall brand strategy and objectives.
- Create and publish engaging content across various social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Monitor and respond to social media comments and messages in a timely manner.
- Analyze social media and marketing performance metrics to make data-driven decisions and optimize campaign performance. Define KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends and best practices and incorporate them into our social media and marketing strategies.
- Create and manage paid social media campaigns, including budget management and ROI analysis.
- Manage media placements, editorial submissions, award submissions and pitches
- Act as Public Relations liaison; Build relations with journalists, editors, influencers and bloggers
- Manage Internal Press archives (hard and digital copy)
- Target, organize and prepare speaking engagements for Principal, CEO and Directors
- Plan and coordinate events to maintain industry presence
- Schedule market and trade show press appointments
- Monitor project calendars to align with media relation events, photoshoots, and tasks
- Correspond and coordinate logistics with clients, architects and photographers
- Prepare accessories, coordinate items and assist with styling shoots
- Review images for necessary edits and image maintenance of final files
- Compose project briefs, descriptions and media request responses for Firm and Principal
- Edit in-house materials such as: web description, portfolio captions, etc.
- Required to travel to jobsites, installations, photoshoots, networking events, internal social events, award shows, speaking engagements from time to time
- Required to work outside of normal working hours from time to time
SKILLS, CORE COMPETENCIES, & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Multimedia or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in social media and digital marketing, with a proven track record of success (Portfolio of previous work to be provided)
- Proficiency in social media platforms, analytics tools, and content management systems
- Proficient in Zoom, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong copywriting skills is a must
- Accuracy and sharp attention to detail
- Keen analytic and problem-solving skills that support and enable sound decision-making
- Intuitive and self-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills. The “soft skills” of collaborating, facilitating, and communicating across teams
- Ability to build successful relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Ability to pick up new programs quickly and independently
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with a diverse staff and clientele
- Good people skills; relate well on phone and in person; demonstrate patience and kindness in all interactions with clients, colleagues and agency leaders
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable to changing needs
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, sense of humor
- Task Focus: Delivers legendary service to clients and vendors that meets and exceeds expectations
- Ethics & Integrity: Adheres to the Company’s values, beliefs, and principles of innovation and excellence in design
- Composure: Remains calm, maintains perspective, and responds in a professional manner when faced with tough situations
- Personal Learning: Takes personal responsibility for the continuous learning of new knowledge, skills, and experiences
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Able to successfully function during times of uncertainty and changing priorities
- Decision-Making: Makes keen, timely decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Interpersonal Savvy: Builds effective relationships with all people up, down and sideways, inside and outside of the Company
- Results Oriented: Gets results and achieves goals
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
- This position will be working in a typical office setting, with no extremes in temperature or lighting
- Applicants should be able to work with equipment typically found in an office and should be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without accommodation. Possible accommodations needed should be discussed prior to the onset of employment and/or the interview process
- Ability to lift 25lbs and transport items in and out of vehicles. Ability to work on feet/run errands for 4+ hours per day as needed. Ability to sit at a desk for 6+ hours per day
- Full Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Matching
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account
- Pre-Tax Transit Management Account
- Pre-Tax Traditional IRA Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Cell Phone Use Allowance
- Monthly Health and Fitness Allowance
- Hybrid Work Schedule: Minimum of 3 days in-office is required, two days work-from home
NicolehollisSan Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.