This position will show you exactly how to earn a management position at NICE Home Services. We will take you by the hand and step-by-step help you succeed in your current position with room to grow and show you how to make more money.
Every minute you wait to apply for a job with NICE Home Services is another minute you miss the opportunity to take your career to the next level. Put the power of NICE Home Services to work for you so you can quickly and easily get a management position, job security with room to grow and make more money!
We are looking for leaders that are smart, humble and hungry to elevate his/her career. The ideal A player must have strong HVAC knowledge, some sales background in HVAC, A team player, and a leader.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE HVAC TECHNICIAN AT NICE HEATING AND AIR:
- You service systems for local clients
- You have opportunities to earn extra income by achieving sales goals
- You will process "paperwork" after completion of calls
- You will train daily to improve sales skills and technical aptitude
- You will sell cool products and services that enhance clients lives
- You will learn about business and service
- You will grow your life and your career
- You will have 3 licensed masters who got your back to help with any challenges we face
- You will earn points every day you can redeem for cool rewards and cash!
- You will grow your career and you will be on a team
- Clients in need of personalized service
- A strong reputation to protect
- Growing company with leadership and growth opportunities
- Need for a smart hungry team member to help get us to the next level
- Good paying, secure career path for "A" players
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- Working well under pressure
- Keeping Zen-like professionalism even with the most difficult to handle clients and coworkers
- Being Punctual
- Staying positive
- Being Self Motivated
- Being humble enough to listen and learn, to follow a clear process
- Being hungry enough to never give up and take advantage of opportunities to help
- Being smart with people so you can help us deliver the best service which leads to sale, satisfaction, and profit
Job Duties are as follows:
- Duties: Instal and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both light commercial and residential customers.
- Travel to job sites in the service area, and work with dispatch to ensure the schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to the customer.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection forms.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoices at the job site. Electronically process credit card payments.
- Obtain customer signature at completion of the job.
- Obtain correct customer information including email address.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate the system to the manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to the customer, what the issues are and what is needed to correct them.
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities on the latest industry technologies.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
NOTE TO CANDIDATES: IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED WITH 2 OR MORE YEARS AS A SERVICE TECHNICIAN PLEASE DO NOT APPLY - WE HAVE ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS AVAILABLE AND APPLYING FOR POSITION NOT QUALIFIED FOR WILL ELIMINATE YOU FROM CONSIDERATION FOR ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
Check out our employee reviews on INDEED and Glass Door:
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year