UI Designer - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NIC MAP Vision's product is a web-based suite of data and analytics tools. For this position, we are looking for a mid-level designer with proven professional experience. This position is a full-time, salary position. We are not seeking part-time or contract work.
- Professional Product/UX/UI Design experience required, preferably with web-based design.
- Proven design skill in the form of a product design portfolio
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- Ability to work independently, autonomously, manage workload, and know when to ask for help.
- Ability to use and contribute to a design system
- Ability to work and create with limited information
- Experience as a Product Designer, UX/UI Designer, or similar role
- Experience with any design software (Figma preferred)
- Reside within the United States
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401K, 401K with company match, Wellness program, Flex Spending Account (FSA), Health Spending Account (HSA), Paid holidays, Paid time off, Paid sick leave, Bereavement leave, Employee Referral Program
Working here is awesome because:
· We're moving quickly so things never get stale.
· We get to make a difference in the lives of our most vulnerable population, seniors.
· We have a great family leave policy, so you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
· We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team - we strive to create a work environment that lets you be you and helps foster trust, collaboration, and positive results leading to market leadership and growth.
- Product design including strategic design, tactical design, new product/modules, and existing products.
- Quality assurance of design
- Design system creation and maintenance
- Assist Creative Director with various tasks and projects as needed
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a background check to be performed
Knowledge in: Product UX/UI
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
NIC MAP Vision
BusinessView all jobs at NIC MAP Vision