Sales Operations Manager - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
·Proficiency in Salesforce CRM required including ability to develop dashboards
·Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
·Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate well across teams
·Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
•Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
•5-7 years of direct sales/revenue operations experience, preferably in SaaS
Working here is awesome because:
· We're moving quickly so things never get stale.
· We get to make a difference in the lives of our most vulnerable population, seniors.
· We have a great family leave policy, so you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
· We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team - we strive to create a work environment that lets you be you and helps foster trust, collaboration, and positive results leading to market leadership and growth.
•Build, lead, and develop sales dashboards with trailing and leading KPI’s including lead conversion for inbound vs outbound leads, velocity, and winning percentage to name a few.
•Develop processes and methodologies to ensure quality of active pipeline and quality of data entered in Salesforce
•Work closely with VP of sales to operationalize and scale sales onboarding with specific 30-60-90 days milestones
•Work in conjunction with team leaders on documentation and training of systems and processes
•Collaborate with department heads to draw meaningful insights from the data to make informed business decisions
•Assist with sales headcount, territory planning, and sales playbook
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a background check to be performed
At least 2 years experience with Salesforce CRM
Located in Eastern or Central time zone
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
NIC MAP Vision
AddressNew Orleans, LA
BusinessView all jobs at NIC MAP Vision