DevOps Engineer - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is primarily remote but may require travel to our Raleigh, NC office 4-5 times per year. Candidates within a commutable distance preferred.
This is a full-time, salary position. Contract/C2C not available at this time.
Medical insurance, Vision insurance, 401K, 401K with company match, Wellness program, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid time off
Working here is awesome because:
· We're moving quickly so things never get stale.
· We get to make a difference in the lives of our most vulnerable population, seniors.
· We have a great family leave policy, so you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
· We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team - we strive to create a work environment that lets you be you and helps foster trust, collaboration, and positive results leading to market leadership and growth.
- Ownership and management of complex cloud-based infrastructure, including:
- Build and manage CI/CD pipelines
- Kubernetes/ Linkerd container environments on Linux
- Oversight of virtualized database(s) including Postgres and Redis
- Maintain and expand Azure cloud environment including:
- Virtual networks, including NGINX, and supporting tooling (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- Maintaining strong RBAC and permission management (NSGs, etc.)
- Virtual machine management
- Maintenance of a small on-premises network, including
- Patch management
- Server maintenance, version upgrades, maintain office network.
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a background check to be performed
Knowledge in: Azure
Knowledge in: General IT Knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
NIC MAP Vision
TechnologyView all jobs at NIC MAP Vision