Demand Generation Marketing Manager - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager is responsible for helping to drive new sales and support account growth. This role works closely with Executive Leadership, Marketing, Sales, Client Success, and New Product Development team members. This role will develop, execute, analyze, and optimize campaigns across several marketing channels including email, events, paid search, paid social, and webinars. The Demand Generation Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and managing the overall digital marketing strategy. In working closely with the Senior Marketing Director, this position will oversee lead nurturing campaigns geared towards acquiring new clients and expanding business with existing clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5-7 years’ experience in a B2B product marketing role, with a proven ability to launch new SaaS products
- Deep subject matter expertise in Marketo, specifically email and marketing automation
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in business/marketing or related discipline combined with related experience
- Clear understanding of the digital marketing landscape: marketing automation; demand generation; personalization; sales enablement/effectiveness; attribution reporting; campaign management
- Immediate experience in multi-channel marketing, including email, paid advertising (LinkedIn, Google Ads, Facebook, Microsoft Ads, Google Search, Bing), cross promotion strategies, organic social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), collateral, events and industry media advertising
- Salesforce experience preferred
- An analytical mindset, plus a passion for data and solving complex problems
- Self-driven by nature with a bias towards action and impact
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality
- Solution oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems.
- Ability to manage independent responsibilities and the needs of direct reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize complex and sometimes competing tasks
- Team player that is eager to learn and willing to partner always ensuring that you bring your peers along the journey, with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team
- Ability to work cross-functionally across sales, marketing & product management organizations to achieve company goals
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401K, 401K with company match, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Paid time off
NIC MAP Vision believes in the strength of a remote-first organization. We are committed to creating a diverse environment, where each individual employee can make valuable contributions to our organization.
What you'll do as the Demand Generation Marketing Manager:
Be responsible for demand generation marketing strategy
- Gather requirements and information from Sr. Director of Marketing, COO, and other stakeholders
- Leverage all available tools and resources to develop and execute strategic integrated marketing plans that increase brand awareness, generate and convert qualified leads, and provide marketing support with client renewals,
- Ensure messaging is consistent across campaigns and channels, with clear call to actions, relevant for the target audience and positively reflects the NIC MAP Vision brand
- Partner with digital agency to create and optimize marketing and sales qualified leads through effective paid lead nurturing campaigns that support marketing goals
- Identify, plan, implement, and measure cross-promotion opportunities
- Partner closely with creative team to lead and provide creative direction that resonates with prospects, increases awareness of value proposition, and drives action
- Develop and maintain a lead generation and lead nurturing playbook that the marketing team can use to support company initiatives
- Partner with Sr. Director of Marketing to establish framework
- Create and manage strategies and tactical plans for multiple channels
- Build reporting and analytics for all campaigns to measure effectiveness, identify wins/losses, and inform future campaign planning using Marketo, Salesforce and Bizible
- Create marketing campaign positioning, strategy, timeline, action plans and continuously optimize using data
- Communicate results and reporting to relevant stakeholders
- Regularly A/B tests to identify best performance in message, timing, CTAs, etc.
- Manage a team of up to four individuals to help execute the company’s demand generation marketing strategy
Accept a background check to be performed
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
At least 5 years B2B Marketing Experience
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: Marketo
Knowledge in: B2B Marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
NIC MAP Vision
BusinessView all jobs at NIC MAP Vision