Data Engineer - Virtual/Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
collaborate with internal teams to ensure we are providing high quality data from an ever-growing
variety of sources.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to communicate effectively through excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, with a special focus on data within the commercial real estate, banking, information services, or other technology-based companies.
- NIC MAP VISION is a collaborative environment that values discussion and debate to achieve the best result for the Seniors Housing sector. The successful candidate will be naturally inquisitive and self-motivated to dig into problems and provide solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to accomplish tasks in a team dynamic
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong skill using MS SQL Server and T-SQL
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Prior professional experience manipulating data to produce output
- Prior professional experience creating ETL processes
- In-depth experience using MS SQL Server and T-SQL
Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, 401K, 401K with company match, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Paid time off, Mental Health Resources
Working here is awesome because:
· We're moving quickly so things never get stale.
· We get to make a difference in the lives of our most vulnerable population, seniors.
· We have a great family leave policy, so you can spend time bonding with any new additions to your family.
· We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team - we strive to create a work environment that lets you be your authentic self and helps foster trust, collaboration, and positive results leading to market leadership and growth
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Work with data from various sources and formats (Excel, CSV, PDF, etc)
- Build high quality, efficient ETL processes to ingest data from those sources
- Build datasets to support Product Engineering, Data Scientists, Client Delivery, etc.
- Maintain, support, and upgrade existing processes as needed
- Document processes and other relevant information
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Accept a background check to be performed
Minimum Bachelors Degree
Knowledge in: Microsoft SQL Server
Knowledge in: T-SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
NIC MAP Vision
TechnologyView all jobs at NIC MAP Vision