Are you interested in the fast-paced and exciting world of delivering digital experiences through web content management? Want to build your resume and gain real world experience with a reputable software development company? South Carolina Interactive, a subsidiary of NIC Inc., is the premier provider of government websites, online services, and secure payment processing solutions in the state of South Carolina. South Carolina Interactive is seeking a talented and lucky individual to join our team through an internship.
- Current college or high school student who would like to have a career focused around Business Administration/Management, Communications, Marketing.
- Ideal candidate would exhibit the following qualities:
- Motivated – Self-driven and goal oriented.
- Adaptable – Willing to learn and try new things.
- Organized – Ability to prioritize while managing multiple tasks. Time management is key.
- Reliable – Committed, punctual, accountable.
- Personable – Friendly and comfortable communicating with internal and external partners.
- Tech Aware – Interested in modern web technology.
- You will gain valuable experience in a variety of marketing communication areas:
- Social Media Relations
- Content Marketing
- Digital Communications
- Content Management System
- Graphic Design
We are looking for an individual with strong writing and graphic design skills, good organizational skills, great attention to detail, and most importantly – someone with great energy, passion and creativity!
Experience with AP Style and the Adobe Creative Suite, preferred.
- Compensation of $10/hour. Hours per week will be determined between the chosen candidate and South Carolina Interactive.
- Casual office environment.
- Convenient downtown Columbia location.
- Become an integral part of our team and gain valuable team-based experience.
- Upon successful completion of the internship: letters of recommendation and references.