We are looking for a Director of Production to join our team!
- Manages the daily activities of the production area to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved.
- Monitors the materials inventories.
- Evaluates and forecasts future needs of the department.
- Provides direction and support during schedule interruptions to accommodate emergency requests.
- Oversees all production and installation staff to insure appropriate and safe procedures are followed as required.
- Maintains a safe work environment
- The Director of Production reports to the Chief Operating Officer
- Any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described.
- 5-7 years sign industry experience required with 2-3 years of supervisory experience.
- Professional, upbeat, positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, motivate and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of designs and drawings, building plans and blueprints.
- Utilize financial reports for monitoring production expenditures and costing.
- Must be proficient Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to analyze data and prepare recommendations.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Valid Driver's License.
- · Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Knowledge of Dispatch/Scheduling.
- Previous Warehouse environment.
- 1 year Installation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.