NH Research of Irvine, CA has an immediate need for a full-time Electro-Mechanical Assembler to be the hero our customers need by troubleshooting to the component level and repair complex power electronics test and measurement equipment. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits! This position includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacations and holidays, 401k and profit sharing. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT NH RESEARCH
NH Research, Irvine, CA (NHR), a medium-sized manufacturer that builds power electronics test equipment used in the automotive, energy, industrial and aerospace industries. It has been in this business for over 50-years. More recently, NHR has focused on test equipment for the transportation electrification (EVs) and renewable energy markets where high growth is being driven by governments that are mandating clean energy solutions to prevent further climate change.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS AN ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER
As an Electro-Mechanical Assembler, you will fabricate and assemble power supply measurement and test equipment. Test instruments include programmable DC electronic loads, AC sources, DC sources, and Power Analyzers. Our automated test systems include PC-controlled DC power supply testers, high-power, battery cyclers, regenerative grid emulators, regenerative AC loads, and AC sources. Your ability to correctly assemble, repair and/or rework assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes is key .
- A minimum of 3 years experience in electro-mechanical assembly of complex equipment.
- Must be able to work from verbal and written instructions including blueprints, assembly layouts, wire lists, wiring diagrams and harness boards.
- Must be experienced using the following tools: Hand tools including crimpers, screwdrivers, drills, measuring devices, soldering iron.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs occasionally throughout the day.
- Knowledge of electrical component identification and function
- Possess basic mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
The typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm, in Irvine, CA.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position working on test instruments and test systems, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER