The Technical Instructor will provide training for technical classes to clients and build positive relationships with clients.
Must have certification in one or more of the following: 20740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016, 20741 Networking with Windows Server 2016, 20742 Identity with Windows Server 2016, and/or Cloud Fundamentals.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 11am – 3:30pm, 4:30pm – 9pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide appropriate, intellectually stimulating instruction in each class by taking into consideration the unique abilities of each student.
- Work in cooperation with the Consumer and Business Sales Teams, to ensure desired learning objectives of the client. This includes not only in a teaching capacity, but also attending sales meeting as a subject matter expert.
- Deliver training using differing modalities including self-paced learning, Mentored Learning, HDL, Connected Classroom and traditional ILT (including client-site, blended, and custom classes).
- Constantly strive to improve instruction through:
- Self-analysis and evaluation scores
- Remaining a subject matter expert by continuous technical training opportunities
- Participation in Company "hands on" initiatives
- Mentor and assist students in mentored learning / one-on-one environment.
- Update technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities offered by Company.
- Meets or exceeds established monthly training scores.
- Frequent travel to client meetings/presentations and/or within Company locations. May require a few trips per week.
- Participate in company initiatives, which could include video clips, photos, surveys, and social media campaigns.
- Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate proficiency in software applications required in the performance of job responsibilities.
- Must possess excellent leadership abilities; be able to consistently make intelligent decisions under pressure; possess good judgment, initiative and be dependable.
- Knowledge of class materials, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual resources.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are imperative.
- Effective class presentation skills are imperative.
- Must be certified in one or more of the following:
- 20740 Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- 20741 Networking with Windows Server 2016
- 20742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Cloud Fundamentals
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information