Direct the overall operations of the Sales Department; responsible for achieving sales and collections goals; responsible for sales team hiring, retention, and development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recruit, hire and develop Account Executive staff.
- Effectively recruit, screen candidates, and approve employee hires.
- Coordinate an intensive, high quality training program for newly hired Account Executive.
- Direct, supervise, and develop the Sales Department personnel to ensure a highly motivated and efficient staff.
- Daily management of a team of Account Executives to meet sales and revenue goals through by applying an efficient sales and opportunity management process. Coach and direct and provide corrective action as necessary to improve performance.
- Design, implement, and supervise special sales contests to motivate Account Executives and to increase revenue.
- Oversee center territory management.
- Effectively distribute and manage individual territories by Account Executive.
- Set territory sales and revenue expectations with Account Executives.
- Monitor performance against expectations.
- Manage territory conflict and transfer accounts as necessary.
- Meet or exceed sales and revenue goals.
- Compare the monthly net income results with training center objectives. Formulate plans to meet and exceed objectives.
- Monitor cash collection results by Account Executives and initiate corrective actions to meet cash flow objectives.
- Develop and administer the department’s operating budget. Assume responsibility for the department equipment and supplies. Establish procedures and controls to protect assets from damage and theft.
- Monitor sales trends; recommend new products and marketing strategies as appropriate.
- Perform other duties and tasks as designated by the General Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Three (3) or more years of consultative sales experience with demonstrated managerial abilities.
- Three (3) or more years in the IT industry.
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate proficiency in software applications required in the performance of job responsibilities.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are imperative.
- Business Experience and decision making skills
- Leadership and drive.
- Staffing, Training, and Retaining.
- Staff Training and Development.
- Territory Management.
Education and experience: Bachelor’s Degree required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance Plans
- 401K Program
- Paid Vacation Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Days of Service