We empower people to succeed through learning. You’ll find and advise veterans, unemployed, and underemployed students at New Horizons. If you are a passionate leader looking to make an impact on the lives of others, you’ve found your match. In this roll, you will meet with potential students and set them on the path to career success through our high quality certification training. You must have a passion to motivate people to succeed. Developing relationships is critical in this role. You will be required to go out into the community and work with our partners that support our students on a regular basis to foster and develop strong relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Consult individuals in providing a training solution to meet the needs for career skill goals. Arrange financing, assist in registration of initial classes, and explain all lab and testing procedures and policies.
- Manage ongoing client relationships, including conducting regular meetings to monitor progress through training program. Make recommendations to maximize the student's experience and efficiency.
- Provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction. Where required, utilize supervisor and other available resources.
- Attend Center Career events and similar seminars when held.
- Make presentations when required and meet with prospects following the presentations.
- Attend trade shows, local school events, etc., as assigned, to generate new business.
- Gain a complete and ongoing understanding of the products, programs, certifications and classes available to the prospects.
- Manage the prospect database through proper procedures regarding follow-up calls, prospect status and account ownership.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to identify needs in consumers for career training and sell solutions to the needs.
- Sales experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in working with government agencies.
- Ability to consult with clients in part of the program to increase student satisfaction.
- Ability to grasp information necessary to enroll students in the correct computer training.
- Must be able to learn computer software necessary to accomplish the administrative tasks required in position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please inquire at: http://nhsocal.atsondemand.com