The ever-evolving technology revolution has created a tremendous demand for worldwide IT training. If you are a seasoned outside sales professional with an aggressive drive to succeed, then now is an excellent time to build a lucrative career with the company that is #1 in computer training programs around the world.
As an Account Manager, your mission is to contribute to this growth by meeting or exceeding your sales objectives, seizing new business opportunities, and fostering relationships with clients. Your outstanding performance in this role could position you for career growth opportunities -- even international career opportunities!
What You'll Bring to the Table
• Bachelor's Degree
• Self-confidence, positive attitude, solid work ethic and a strong desire to succeed.
• 2 + years of highly successful sales experience with effective closing skills, preferably in business-to-business sales. Experience requirement is negotiable
for the applicant with the right positive attitude.
• High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel needed
• Excellent communication, written, and oral skills
• Reliable transportation; 50% outside sales
• Experience with CRM and managing Forecasts and Pipelines
• Strong sense of business acumen
• Technical background and basic understanding and knowledge of government procurement or the SF182 process
• Base Access or Base Access knowledge
• FAR, DFAR
• Rolodex of Recent Military, Civilian, GS9, E-6 or has sold to Fed and DOD at least two years
Preferred, but not required, if you:
• Are competitive
• Six Sigma understanding/knowledge/certification
• PMP understanding/knowledge/certification
• Has lived in the area for 3+ years
• Strong Typing Skills
• Have Presentation experience
What We'll Bring to the Table
- Huge earning potential – starting with a base salary, you will also enjoy our no-cap commission plan, and the potential to earn well north of six figures. (Base range begins at 30,000K and up!)
- Outstanding perks – in addition to exceptional benefits that include medical, dental, vision and 401K, you and your immediate family are eligible to take free classes from all the great courses we have to offer.
- Career development – with 260 centers in 56 countries, global transfer options, and a business model that fosters rapid company expansion, your career will stands to greatly benefit from our vast selection of opportunities.
- Everything you need to succeed – from an empowering manager, to a highly skilled staff, you'll have all of the resources you'll need to be able to offer unparalleled customer service.
- Great product to represent – since 1982, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has grown to become the largest independent IT training company worldwide. We offer more courses, at more times and in more locations than any other company in the computer training industry.
More About Your Role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will join a potent sales force of peers, and enjoy generous support from the GM as well as from the Operations, Training, and Partner Relations Managers. You will become familiarized with our products and systems during a training period that lasts about a month.
Following this ramp-up time, you will be expected to aggressively prospect daily, secure new business on a consistent basis, and meet or exceed sales targets. This will require you to invest your time cultivating relationships with new and existing clients by delivering in-person presentations, making two to three hours of calls a day, and following up to ensure clients receive quality service. You will also use software to help manage your client relationships.
Keys to Success
In the world of IT Training, hunters feast and gatherers starve. In order to succeed in this role you must be a "hunter." Your perseverance, high energy, and follow through will determine whether you feast, or go hungry.
And, maintaining a high sense of urgency, surpassing sales quotas, and nourishing client relationships will set you apart as a star performer in this position.
If this sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity for you, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you!
Those who are extremely driven by success and are seeking a long term career opportunity with upward mobility are strongly encouraged to apply at http://nhlearninggroup.atsondemand.com/
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status