Outside Sales Representative
NFIB is the leading advocate for small business, with offices in Washington, D.C., and all 50 state capitals.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time W2 position
- Excellent benefits after 30 days: health, dental, vision ins., 401k, and much more
- Monthly mileage reimbursement (up to $500)
- Generous weekly commissions plus monthly and quarterly bonus plans
- Straight Commission with uncapped earnings potential
- Average first year income $60-80k, 25% of our outside sales force makes a 6-figure income
- Comprehensive training program
- Competitive environment with company-wide recognition, contests, coveted awards, and incentive trips
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities
Skills & Traits:
- Ability to memorize a highly effective sales presentation
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persistent, disciplined self-manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- Driven with a desire to consistently increase your earnings
- Intermediate technical skills
Recognized as “The Voice of Small Business,” we are a member-driven, not-for-profit organization that advocates for small, independent business owners. For over 75 years, NFIB has grown its membership base through in-person sales calls to small businesses.
We are seeking high effort individuals that are results-focused, with an entrepreneurial spirit, outgoing personality, and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members. Demonstrate your passion by empowering the voice of small business in your local community.
NFIB uses cutting-edge technology with automated sales and real-time processing through our web-based and mobile app. If you are seeking a unique opportunity with an organization that uses a proven sales process where you can truly make a difference for yourself and the cause of small business, apply now at: www.NFIB.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
When a big issue affects small and independent businesses, NFIB is there. We have been for 75 years, and we will continue to be. We represent our members’ interests—our one member, one vote balloting process guides our work.
NFIB has an ear to the ground on what’s happening in Washington, D.C., and the state capitals. That puts NFIB at the forefront of advocating on today’s most pressing small business issues, such as taxes, healthcare, and regulations.