NFIB is the leading advocate for small business, with offices in Washington, D.C., and all 50 state capitals.
What’s in it for you?
- 3 weeks training pay ($800/wk or Commissions whichever one is greater)
- Straight Commission (starting week 4) with uncapped earnings potential
- Monthly and quarterly bonus plans
- Average first year income $60-80k, 25% of our outside sales force makes a 6-figure income
- Full time W2 position with excellent benefits after 30 days: health, dental, vision ins., 401k, and much more
- Monthly mileage reimbursement (up to $500)
- Comprehensive training program
- Competitive environment with company-wide recognition, contests, coveted awards, and incentive trips
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities
Skills & Traits:
- Ability to memorize a highly effective sales presentation
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persistent, disciplined self-manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- Driven with a desire to consistently increase your earnings
- Intermediate technical skills
Recognized as“The Voice of Small Business,”we are a member-driven, not-for-profit organization that advocates for small, independent business owners. For over 75 years,NFIBhas grown its membership base through in-person sales calls to small businesses.
We are seeking high effort individuals that are results-focused, with anentrepreneurial spirit,outgoing personality, and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members. Demonstrate your passion byempowering the voice of small businessin your local community.
NFIBuses cutting-edge technology with automated sales and real-time processing through our web-based and mobile app. If you are seeking a unique opportunity with an organization that uses a proven sales process where you can truly make a difference for yourself and the cause of small business, apply now at:www.NFIB.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer