NEXTAFF Beaverton, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
We have an amazing opportunity for an entry-level production Assembler wanting to learn, grow, and reap the benefits of this global corporation we support! Imagine the world you live in and having the option to move into different departments or different parts of the world to support their mission. They are dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe, and sustainable. Join us on our journey & let NEXTAFF of Beaverton help you grow!
What You will Receive:
- Pay $16/hr. to Start
- Shift: 1st Shift Full Time
- Payday every Friday
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available
- Proper training in how to do your job
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- Location is in Wilsonville, OR
What You will Be Doing:
- This position requires the use of hand, power, and wiring tools to assemble electrical equipment
- Must have the ability to: follow oral and/or written instructions; learn & read schematic drawings, blue prints and other manufacturing information
- Mechanical aptitude required with wiring experience preferred
- Regularly required to stand; walk; stoop; squat; reach to or below shoulder level; lift; carry; push; pull; and use hands to handle and feel. Required to climb; and reach above shoulder level. Regularly required to lift/carry up to 35 pounds. Frequently required to push/pull up to 35 pounds. Occasionally required to push/pull greater than 35 pounds with assistance
- Job may require working some overtime, including some weekends
- Maintain quality standards of finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and codes
- Maintain expected progress in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or part shortages
- Experience in fast paced environments preferred
What You will Need to Have:
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate should be a quick learner with the ability to move from task to task without confusion. Quick on their feet
- HS Diploma/GED required
- Steel toed shoes are require
NEXTAFF works with businesses seeking to hire and retain quality talent. Our approach is to find companies seeking to move from a staffing supplier model to a partnership model. Today, change is the only constant. Those who remain flexible and adapt quickly can hold the competitive advantage.
NEXTAFFWhy Work Here?
Multi-billion dollar company with exponential growth opportunities with a global company.
NEXTAFF is a premier consulting and staffing firm that works with business leaders from various industries, sectors, and size. NEXTAFF brings a wealth of knowledge, innovation, and practical approach to dealing with issues surrounding the employment of human capital in the workplace. NEXTAFF asks questions, listens to you, offers ideas/solution options, and works with you either through consulting or providing specific services to help you remove roadblocks or build pathways to success. NEXTAFF works with businesses seeking to hire and retain quality talent. Our approach is to find companies seeking to move from a staffing supplier model to a partnership model. Today, change is the only constant. Those who remain flexible and adapt quickly can hold the competitive advantage.
26850 SW Kinsman RdBeaverton, OR
ManufacturingView all jobs at NEXTAFF