Cleanroom Technician (Swings)
NEXTAFF Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
Do you like working with your hands and various tools and power tools in creating and fabricating things? This Cleanroom Technician position allows you to get hands on with creating equipment used in the plumbing industry. We have several exciting new clean room technician roles in Tualatin, Oregon.
What You’ll Receive:
- Pay: $16 - $19 /hr Depending on Experience
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Location: Tualatin, Oregon
- Swing Shift Openings
- Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision Available
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Learns to use precision measuring equipment
- Heat bend, IR Weld, E-Form, E-fuse, Fitting and Label, Packaging
- Read and understand blueprints and rotation angles.
- Use calipers, tape measure and other measuring devices.
- Work in a clean room environment. (Gown, gloves, bootees, and hair net)
What You’ll Need to Have:
- High school or GED
- Technical skills in having some ability to interpret blueprint, schematics, and operate industrial machinery
- Ability to perform basic mathematics calculations.
- Ability to interpret drawing and bend tubes accordingly
- Follow the quality policy and process
NEXTAFF works with businesses seeking to hire and retain quality talent. Our approach is to find companies seeking to move from a staffing supplier model to a partnership model. Today, change is the only constant. Those who remain flexible and adapt quickly can hold the competitive advantage.
NEXTAFF is a premier consulting and staffing firm that works with business leaders from various industries, sectors, and size. NEXTAFF brings a wealth of knowledge, innovation, and practical approach to dealing with issues surrounding the employment of human capital in the workplace. NEXTAFF asks questions, listens to you, offers ideas/solution options, and works with you either through consulting or providing specific services to help you remove roadblocks or build pathways to success. NEXTAFF works with businesses seeking to hire and retain quality talent. Our approach is to find companies seeking to move from a staffing supplier model to a partnership model. Today, change is the only constant. Those who remain flexible and adapt quickly can hold the competitive advantage.
7600 SW Bridgeport RdPortland, OR