Medical Front/Back Office Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Well established Institute in Newport Beach invites you to join our team as Front/Back Office Representative. This exciting full-time opportunity offers learning and growth within the company for a caring professional who would like to develop their skills and knowledge in healthcare while making a difference in patients’ lives. Please note that this is not a Medical Assistant position.
Positive attitude, self-motivation, and a desire for personal growth is a requirement for this position. This is a fast-pace office.
Daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Greet incoming patients and visitors
- Check patients out, schedule follow up appointments
- Answer phones and guide patients
- Assist in back office procedures in making sure rooms are clean, inventory stocked and to check on patient when needed.
- Coordinate with front office staff for timely care of patients
- Cross-train and help with front office, scheduling, medical records and phones as needed
- Participate in various projects and/or complete other tasks as assigned by management
- Team player ready to help with anything needed
- Data entry
- Maintaining patient files
- Clean/ maintain patient exam rooms and stock supplies
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Effectively communicate with practice staff and patients on a regular basis
- Provide strong customer service in handling customer's inquiries regarding insurance coverage.
- Document and update customer records based on phone interactions via database.
- Take and relay accurate messages
- Problem solving and assisting with various tasks
- Sell alternative payment plans when insurance is not covered.
- Assist in department's general administrative reporting duties.
- Manage both outbound and inbound phone calls.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum education equivalent to a 4-year high school diploma or GED (NO RECENT GRADUATES)
- This in an entry-level position
- Medical office experience a plus
- Customer service experience a plus
- Insurance knowledge a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Quick learner/ Self-starter/ Able to work independently and approach tasks with a positive attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Typing 45 wpm or higher
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to prioritize, multi-task and think on your feet
- Strong ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
- Must be punctual and reliable
- eClinical and/or TIMS knowledge a plus
Our Doctors of Audiology are highly-skilled specialists using evidence-based approaches and the most advanced medical technology to clearly assess your needs, and customize your care. Their expertise centers on a passion for accurate vestibular diagnosis and full rehabilitation. Restoring patient wellness is our priority. Our mission is transparent: To help our patients permanently resolve their hearing, dizziness or balance disorder. And our goal is focused: to restore our patients to the activity level they had prior to the onset of their illness, trouble or trauma. We have great, competitive benefits and believe in a collaborative work environment.
NEWPORT MESA AUDIOLOGY INC
AddressNewport Beach, CA
Get fresh Front Office Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.