We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to proactively increase CNC Machine sales through both new customer outreach and existing customer contact.
As a Sales Representative, you will be visiting mostly small to mid-sized plants. This role will focus on selling directly to end-users in a variety of industrial markets including: wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals and model making. This position is intended for a highly motivated individual with a background in woodworking, cabinet making and /or sales in the industry.
We have regional sales openings based in the northeast, southeast, south-central and southwest areas of the US. Sales Representatives will have a home office and will travel 1 ~ 4 nights per week in your region and to the factory in Holland, MI. The position will contain a mixture of new business development (90%) and account management (10%). Compensation will be base salary + commission + car allowance +travel expenses. A laptop and cell phone will be provided.
- CNC Machinery experience is highly preferred
- Experience with wood manufacturing techniques and concepts
- CNC operation and/or programming experience is a plus
- Sales experience of industrial machinery is a plus
- Self-Managed: Drives projects and tasks to completion with a minimal amount of guidance/direction
- Some college preferred
- We will train the proper candidate
- Source and develop new business relationships to create selling opportunities
- Build strong relationships and develop existing customer relationships
- Attend trade shows and develop association relationships
- Stay current with the market and industry trends, and research and analyze competitors
- Utilize CRM (ACT) to document interactions with customers, manage your calendar and track opportunities
- Daily activities will include
- Calling customers by phone
- Conducting face to face meetings
- Assessing customers needs and requirements
- Recommend & Quote solutions
- Closing sales