VP Residential Business Development
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Vice President of Residential Business Development will be responsible to manage the Company’s initiative to develop a long-term pipeline of residential land assets for development by the construction division. This role will identify and manage new acquisition opportunities in identified markets for long-term growth and profitability in residential development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform strategic market research to identify existing and new residential growth corridors in the US.
- Present strategic long-term market opportunity analyses to the Company and corporate HQ decision makers for direction on targeted acquisition regions.
- Actively identify and pursue target properties within designated regions as directed by the Company.
- Develop brokerage relationships within targeted regions to uncover potential acquisitions.
- Prepare financial modeling to underwrite potential acquisitions in conjunction with the CFO and the construction division.
- Prepare acquisition presentation materials on new and existing investments.
- Research and monitor industry trends in housing and demographic changes as they impact long-term residential growth in the US.
- Manage and report a database pipeline of targeted regions and specific property acquisitions over a five-year horizon to follow a managed construction pipeline for the Company.
- Assist construction division in the predevelopment planning of infrastructure and related permits from government authorities, and public utilities to permit commencement of home construction.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Company and/or President at its discretion.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication / organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Meets deadlines and makes decisions in a timely manner.
- Exercises discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or 10+ years of relevant experience in construction, real estate development and financial analysis.
- High proficiency with Excel and Word – working knowledge of PowerPoint and database systems.
NEW SEABURY RESOURCES MANAGEMENT INC
Get fresh VP Business Development jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.