- Posted: over a month ago
Employment-focused, data driven, nonprofit organization serving court-involved individuals currently seeking a IT Manager. This is a full time salaried position, Monday through Friday, with a full benefits package. Some evening/weekend may be required. NJRC operates facilities statewide, and the candidate will be expected, at times, to travel to other sites as needed to provide Information Technology Services.
- Manage and supervise IT assistant.
- Provide Help Desk/Desktop support for staff and management team.
- Oversee all IT operations and infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of computer systems, hardware, peripherals, and VOIP telephony. Analyze system requirements to efficiently isolate and resolve a wide array of technical issues.
- Define and execute cloud automation strategy for NJRC’s applications. Support and maintain cloud-based software.
- Assess system requirements and ensures that system can be integrated with existing applications. Ensure optimal performance for all systems.
- Install, configure and maintain Google Suite environment. Identify problems associated with the Google applications and performs troubleshooting activities. Monitors systems performance and ensure compliance with security standards.
- Support, design, maintain and monitor internal and external networks. Implement and manage all systems, applications, security and network configurations. Identifying vulnerabilities, the need for upgrades, and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure NJRC’s infrastructure security through firewalls access controls and backups.
- Support network infrastructure that improves systems efficiency and dependability. Infrastructure consists of Cisco router, NETGEAR switches and Sonic Firewalls. Performs tests of all preventative procedures and processes (backups, restores, disaster, recovery failover and failback, antivirus, and system security updates).
- Responsible for directing IT projects from inception to execution, strategically allocating resources and delegating tasks to achieve on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Liaising with other departments to determine and address their IT needs and requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with external IT vendors.
- Purchase cost-effective software and hardware equipment.
- Facilitate establishment of cost-efficient PO’s with vendors and other IT partners.
- Any other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related areas
- Demonstrated experience of troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Outlook
- Familiar with and able to support Google Apps environment (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Calendar)
- Knowledge of Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016 Active Directory Environment
- At least 5 - 7 years’ experience in all areas of local and wide area networks management and administration including system configuration, setup, troubleshooting, planning, designing, implementation, and user support; experience installing and supporting Microsoft server technologies;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership or management role in an IT setting
- Significant experience in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Solid working knowledge of current security protocols and threats
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
Skills and Ability to:
Communicate effectively in both oral and written form; explain technical concepts in non-technical terms to clients and staff; read, interpret and apply technical instructions; keep current by reading, interpreting, and applying information on technological changes and updates; ability to learn new software and hardware packages; adapt to changes in technology; work independently and as a team member; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with other local and state agencies, and vendors.
NEW JERSEY REENTRY CORPORATION
AddressJersey City, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at NEW JERSEY REENTRY CORPORATION