We are seeking a part-time licensed psychologist or social worker to join our highly supportive multidisciplinary team of practitioners! The ideal candidate will have the desire to serve individuals throughout the lifespan, and have a special interest in early childhood mental, adolescent/adult, family and group therapeutic practices.
- Independently conduct intake and follow up therapeutic sessions.
- Obtain authorization as needed and completion of treatment plans when due
- Supports clinical issues and make corrections and recommendations as recommended by the treatment team.
- Conduct individual, family and group therapy.
- Collaborate with outside agencies in order to arrange for community services beneficial to patients. And to provide ongoing collaboration between the treatment team.
- Have input into and assist care planning for patients. This includes completion of paperwork prior to discharge, addressing aftercare needs and placement plans.
- Attend and contribute to treatment planning sessions. Completion of treatment plans for assigned patients for both insurance and COMAR regulations.
- Regularly assess client progress and make treatment recommendations.
- Maintain 25-30 billable service units per week. (Full TIME Only)
- Complete documentation in the EMR within 5-days of completed sessions
- Complete treatment plan developments before the 5th session and ensure signatures by all members of clients treatment team.
- Coordinate referrals for additional levels of service as needed and requested by family.
- Address any and all clinical concerns as directed by the Chief Clinical Officer
- Utilize evidence based therapeutic framework, counsel clients and patients, individually and group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life and making changes.
- Guide clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their problems using evidence based modalities.
- Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives and help them to develop insight into themselves and their relationships.
- Modify treatment activities and approaches as needed in order to comply with changes in client’s status.
- Learn about new developments in their field by reading professional literature, attending courses and seminars, establishing and maintaining contact with other social service agencies.
- Maintain an active licensure.