Silverfirst offers a fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to work in one of the hottest start-ups in the NOLA area.
The ideal candidate is competitive, passionate and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence. Successful Brand Ambassadors will be considered for advancement to higher-level management positions within the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate in a one on one based sales environment with potential customers
- Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- New sales in prospective accounts
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of business operation processes
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and a willingness to learn
- Discipline to maintain high volume work
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
Sound like you? Reach out to us. We’re excited to hear from you!
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Awards and Recognition
- Paid Training
- Great Culture & Team Spirit
- Team Outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling, etc.)
- Promotion and Compensation based on individual's performance
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager