NEW AGE Laboratories South Haven, MI
- Posted: 27 days ago
- $35,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Perform month-end client valuation for assigned funds
- Research and assess offshore and domestic fund options
- Prepare profit and loss models
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data. Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation.
- Maintain accounting database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills
Experience in accounting, finance, or other related field
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
NEW AGE Laboratories
True to its name, New Age Laboratories is a cutting-edge chemical and microbiological analytical services laboratory. Formerly known as New Age/Landmark, Inc., the business serves the agricultural, food safety, food processing, environmental industries, and expanding into the cannabis testing market. Based in South Haven, Mich., NEW AGE Laboratories is the leader in plant sap analysis, the most dynamic method of assessing crop nutritional status and demands.
160 Veterans Blvd.South Haven, MI
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at NEW AGE Laboratories