Senior IT Support Specialist
NETTTS Somers, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an experienced IT professional to serve as the lead technical support specialist for our regional career training school system. This is a very diverse and interesting technical position providing computer hardware and cloud environment support to our computer users located at five different facilities in Mass, Conn, and Rhode Island.
- 5 years of prior experience in an IT support role.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent education in computer technology.
- Experience with Microsoft office programs.
- Experience with maintaining Microsoft active directory.
- Experience with desktop and laptop configurations and environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
- Work is often performed via remote software access.
- Some travel to our locations to provide live in-person support when needed.
Must be able to effectively communicate with our users to understand their needs and/or problems and be able to provide solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to our users over the phone and with remote access software in order to quickly resolve issues.
- When unable to resolve an issue remotely, visit location to provide in person technical support.
- Serve as our CLOUD environment administrator.
- Manage our Microsoft Exchange Email system.
- Maintain our Phone system.
- Maintain our computers, printers, cameras and other technology
- Make recommendations on equipment needed and purchase approved items.
- Install and support key software products when needed.
- Provide technical support to School Administrative Software Administrator.
Direct cell: 978-857-6661
With training facilities in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island, CDL training is never far away. Each of our facilities is operated by experienced staff using a hands-on curriculum to ensure that our students are receiving up to date and relevant training.
NETTTSWhy Work Here?
Join the team helping to train the next generation of CDL Truck Drivers!
NETTTS has been serving students in the New England area since 1965. In the last 50 years, we’ve customized our training programs and expanded our locations to ensure the men and women of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island and New Hampshire have access to comprehensive career training programs designed to prepare them for an entry-level position as a professionally trained truck driver. With training facilities in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island, CDL training is never far away. Each of our facilities is operated by experienced staff using a hands-on curriculum to ensure that our students are receiving up to date and relevant training.
32 Field Rd. SomersSomers, CT