Security Engineer - CCTV/ ACS Programmer/ Commissioner
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Netcom Technologies has been in business for more than 33 years, providing nationwide technology integration and cabling infrastructure solutions. We design, build and maintain telecommunications infrastructure, physical security, IoT, and audio/video systems for commercial and government end-users. We are actively recruiting for a full-time Security Engineer to join our team.
We will provide you with competitive pay and high-quality benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurances, paid time off, sick leave and paid holidays, a 401K retirement plan with company matching contributions, structured training and mentoring, licensing and certifications, and a career path to help you grow with an industry leader.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure all contract and project documents and details are reviewed, caught, followed and accounted for to minimize company risk.
- Know and understand job requirements.
- Stay up to date on, and recommend, new security technologies
- Develop the Cable Run List and Cut Sheets.
- Submit a Daily Report every day.
- Manage CCTV As-Builts for all customer sites
- Manage ACS As-Builts for all customer sites
- Train and mentor field staff CCTV
- Train and mentor field staff ACS
- Properly trains customers on systems installed
- Represent the company in project meetings.
- Stay up to date on customer systems (software expiration, system upgrades)
- Ability to perform system upgrades & maintenance
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the Security Department
- Be responsible for frontline support and maintenance of Access Control and Surveillance Systems and applications and serve as a subject matter expert on physical security systems
- Manage/configure/debug specialized endpoints such as card readers, surveillance cameras, biometric equipment, wireless devices. Automate patch application, hotfixes, and custom functionality using scripts and packaging tools
- Plans and Manages Projects in their charge.
- Ability to Commission CCTV and ACS Systems
- Keep certifications up to date (S2, Milestone)
- Ability to troubleshoot Video Surveillance and Access Control systems
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to understand and follow standard operating policies and procedure
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications
- Ability to read and understand systems manuals
- Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance
- Effective performance management skills
- Extensive knowledge of safety protocols and procedures
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and meet customer’s needs, expectations and requirements
- Demonstrates expertise in commercial low voltage systems installation field management
- Must be a self-starter and a problem solver
- Must possess the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of specific variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Familiarity with team-building techniques
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position. Hurry, a limited number of openings are available!
We use e-Verify to match presented documents with DHHS records. Netcom Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We do not discriminate between candidates based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability or handicap, genetic information or family medical history, pregnancy, LGBTQ, veteran status, liability for service in the US armed forces, or any other protected category as define by federal, state, or local laws.
Netcom attracts team members who have a passion for quality and excellence. We develop quality personnel through structured training and mentorship programs that ensure a staff that provides a superior service, with attention to detail, as they advance in the organization.
Ethics, a commitment to integrity and safety is at the core of Netcom’s Values. We believe in upholding these ideals with our customers, our employees and our community. Netcom believes in corporate social responsibility; that we as a business have a responsibility of ethics, integrity and safety to all that our business affects.
NETCOM Technologies, Inc.
22516 Gateway Center DriveClarksburg, MD
Get fresh Security Commissioner jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.