- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NET100, a regional leader in the information transport systems (ITS) industry for commercial and government facilities (voice and data infrastructure, security systems, audio visual, and network, etc.), is seeking a highly motivated, high-energy new-business Sales Associate to join our expanding Operation’s team in NET100’s Columbia branch office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new business activities and projects in the low voltage systems industry to include voice & data infrastructure, security systems, audio visual and networking -- from identifying prospects to finalization of contract including, but not limited to:
- Cultivating new clientele for installation services and activities through various resources. Understand target-market and research all available information to determine potential customer needs and current/future business/sales opportunities;
- Acquiring client contact information for prospect lists and follow-up on self-developed sales leads through cold-calling, networking, and other means, for establishing a communication path and developing an industry contact database for future leads and prospect information;
- Collaborating with the Branch Manager in designing and delivering sales presentations to prospective clients, and generate RFP’s based on client need and services to be rendered;
- Providing pre-installation support to Account Management team to communicate construction, quality, and deadline management to ensure adequate resources are available and scheduled to meet project workload requirements;
- Working closely with the Estimator to communicate product types, distribution partners and overall sales strategies;
- Expediting problem resolution in support of the contract when necessary, troubleshooting issues and providing customer service support to clientele;
- Developing and maintaining short- and long-range sale forecasts. Produce and submit regular reports and sales plans for NET100 Senior Management approval;
- Identifying and remain up to date on all current and new continuing education and training from all vendor and manufacturer products that NET100 support;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in direct sales and/or project management;
- Excellent new-business sales skills and abilities; Demonstrated competence in achieving corporate business/sales goals;
- Experience in generating responses to time-sensitive RFPs and interpreting floor plans;
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment; Ability to work under pressure while meeting all contract deadlines; multitasking skills required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills; Ability to work, and correspond, with a wide range of individuals ranging from senior executives to construction personnel;
- Ability to grasp and maintain all current and existing training and educational programs associated with NET100 vendors and manufacturers;
- Must demonstrate exceptional initiative and resourcefulness, being able to work through a variety of obstacles to make the sale;
- Excellent client service skills;
- Valid Driver’s License; Acceptable driving record;
- High School diploma or equivalent required; College degree highly desirable;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; MS Project experience desirable;
- Professional, team-oriented work ethic; Ability to see the “big picture”;
- Ability and willingness to travel to and from various project and client sites.
NET100, Ltd.Why Work Here?
Competitive Compensation Package; Industry Certification Programs; Project Incentives; Mentorship, Training, and Leadership Programs!
NET100, a regional leader in the information transport systems (ITS) Industry, has been installing low voltage systems for commercial and government facilities throughout the Mid-Atlantic region for over 30 years.