- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NET100, a regional leader in the information transport systems (ITS) industry, is seeking a highly motivated, detailed-oriented Operations Administrator to join our expanding Operation’s team in NET100’s Baltimore branch office.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing all administrative and operational functions in support of Baltimore’s installation activities including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft Dynamics Solomon data entry – mainly cutting POs and helping with projects and service entry;
- Answering all in-coming business calls relating to Baltimore office business, with a focus on maintaining total customer service. Research inquires and issues and assist with problem resolution in a timely manner;
- Ordering NET100 clothing for the Baltimore branch offices. Maintain clothing supply for daily distribution to field personnel;
- Maintaining Baltimore office supplies and coffee, water cooler, kitchen, and vending machine supplies. Prepare coffee machine for daily use, and coordinate maintenance visits with vendors. Make recommendations on vendor pricing and product availability during contract renewals;
- Maintaining Baltimore phone log list as needed;
- Maintaining attendance log in software database including typing recorded messages daily, inserting e-mail notes as necessary and entering timecard information weekly;
- Collecting and preparing all preliminary paperwork for installer reviews and present to Operations Manager for final form;
- Providing front-desk receptionist functions including greeting visitors, signing for packages, etc.;
- Providing general clerical services to Baltimore Operations including typing client letters and quotes for Account Management team, mailing Q&A surveys and letters, assembling submittal packages, and assisting with other miscellaneous office projects as needed. Maintain Baltimore Operations department filing system;
- Coordinating the receipt of all payroll timecards from appropriate field and office personnel. Ensure proper signature(s) and pertinent job codes are included, verifying the accuracy of all time, total columns, and job information recorded;
- Generating timecard letters outlining discrepancies, and distribute to field personnel, following up and ensuring payroll receives necessary copies of corrected timecards;
- Maintaining adequate supply of all Baltimore internal field forms;
- Overseeing the timely and accurate billing of all service work order invoices for payment. Research and troubleshoot invoice/billing discrepancies, and identify and implement viable resolutions;
- Maintaining and updating all test results for distribution to customer, overseeing the delivery of results, drawings, and NET100 correspondence to customer in a timely manner;
- Generating service tickets for the Baltimore branch office, maintaining all client information and records from project start to completion. Manage open-ticket report; distribute to Sr. Management, and update as necessary;
- Performing primary back-up duties for coordinating all NET100 branch office contract job packages from project start through close-out;
- Performing as secondary back-up to Materials/Warehouse Coordinator;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years administrative experience in a fast-paced office environment;
- Experience in the construction or cable installation industry desirable;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize job responsibilities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment;
- Professional, team-oriented work ethic;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Ability to maintain objectivity and confidentiality when dealing with business concerns and personnel issues;
- Proficiency in MS Office required;
- Experience in performing basic mathematical calculations;
- Adherence to regular attendance and normal scheduled hours;
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree or equivalent experience desirable.
9212 Berger Road Suite 500Columbia, MD
BusinessView all jobs at NET100, Ltd.
Get fresh Regional Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.