This position includes a wide range of administrative responsibilities including care management and paperwork processing within the Mental Health Division. This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work within a variety of programs and departments.
· High School Diploma
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel at the intermediate to advanced level
· Accurate typing and communication skills, skilled in data entry and familiar with electronic medical records systems
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Advanced oral and written communication skills in order to effectively problem-solve
· Must be a team player, patient, flexible, and have the ability to multi-task
· Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely and accurate fashion in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in an administrative/clerical capacity required
· Experience in a mental health setting preferred
ESSENTIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
· Must demonstrate genuine empathy and concern for individuals as indicated in our corporate vision, mission, and values statements.
· Must be able to demonstrate sensitivity in all oral and written communications in regards to persons served within the agency.
· Adhere to applicable city, county, state, and federal laws and regulations, internal and CARF standards.
· Must have current State clearances for Child Abuse, Criminal Records check, and FBI record check.
· Ability to communicate verbally in English, read written or typed information, communicate legibly in writing, speak English clearly, and hear voice in conversational tone.