Adult Case Manager
NET Centers Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical
Case Management is a service that will assist eligible individuals with behavioral health or co-occurring issues with gaining access and linkage to needed medical, social, educational, and other services. The Case Manager is responsible for facilitating access to community resources, assisting the participant, family members and other caretakers with developing skills to access other systems supports, assisting with additional skill building activities as identified in the treatment plan, and to coordinate activities such as integrated care team meetings with the goal of empowerment of the individual managing their own recovery.
Activities will include
· linkage to services,
· monitoring service delivery,
· gaining access to services,
· assessment and service planning,
· problem resolution
· Informal support network building, and education and use of community resources.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a mental health discipline or related human services field
· Experience working with children and adults with serious mental health or emotional disorders and substance use issues
- Valid Driver’s License (issued by state in which employee lives) and safe driving record and proof of insurance coverage
· Experience navigating multi-system services and a working knowledge of available community resources
· Must demonstrate a genuine respect for children, adolescents, adults, and their families
· Be sensitive to the needs of children, adolescents, and adults, particularly those that relate to family dynamics, and the educational and community structures
Demonstrate an understanding of cultural competence and the principles of recovery
Travel community settings, family homes, and other agency sites as well as to outside meetings, conferences or workshops is required.
40 hours per week. Typically 9:00 am -5:00 pm Monday -Friday. A flexible schedule will be required to meet the needs of clients and families.
NET CentersWhy Work Here?
A nationally recognized leader in recovery transformation and at NET we embrace that recovery for life is possible.
499 N 5th Street Phila Pa 19123Philadelphia, PA