SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
This is on site position , not a remote job
SUMMARY: The Senior Financial Analyst will play the key role for the development, analysis, and reporting of financial-related data to increase overall organizational productivity and profitability. The Senior Financial Analyst will play a critical role in the enhancement and improvement of top-line business awareness, understanding and decision-making.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The incumbent may be required to perform all, or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity.
· Analyze financial and operational results to better understand company performance
· Provide insights to management with a focus on influencing business operations and decisions through an understanding of the key drivers of performance and communicating the range of possible outcomes.
· Provide technical and analytical expertise when responding to complex, specialized requests
· Prepare detailed analysis, reports and commentary on results
· Develop ad hoc and on-going financial models that assist the business in making decisions, effectively communicating drivers and outcomes to senior management
· Develop and monitor financial statement metrics
· Partner with FP&A team to develop cross functional reports and dashboards; design and implement standardized reports and dashboards to increase transparency and provide decision making support to senior management.
· Team with functional leaders and FP&A colleagues to develop detailed budgets and forecasts spanning all three financial statements.
· Develop financial projections and build financial models understanding key business drivers.
· Assist with preparing analyses, commentary and presentation material for quarterly review meetings
· Provide Product Line Profitability reporting and revenue forecasting at a product line and country/region level.
· Support the budget process through preparation and maintenance of budgeting tools, recommending, and implementing enhancements and planning appropriately for changes.
We would strongly prefer someone with experience in Manufacturing or Engineering or Production environment ( not mandatory)
· Proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst or similar role
· Minimum of 3 to 8 years of relevant analytical experience
· Significant analytic skillset
· Able to solve complex problems utilizing critical thinking skills
· Advanced computer software skills, including Excel, ERP and budgeting software
· BS in Finance or Accounting.
· Knowledge of financial reporting concepts (GAAP accounting principles) applied in a corporate reporting environment.
· Must be organized, self-motivated, able to take direction and have a strong attention to detail with proven ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Some travel may be required.
· Must be willing to mentor and develop junior staff
NESC has specialized divisions to support many varied staffing needs. We currently service, but are not limited to, the following industries: Healthcare, Nuclear, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Research and Development, Telecommunications, Facilities, Biotechnology, Petrochemical, Information Technology (IT), and many more.
NESC Staffing, CorpWhy Work Here?
It's an American company that designs, manufactures, and sells electrical and electronic products for non-residential and residential
NESC is a full service staffing agency providing work on a contract/temporary and permanent basis locally, regionally and nationally. Full Service to us means that we are committed to developing and maintaining relationships with our contractors and client companies. NESC has specialized divisions to support many varied staffing needs. We currently service, but are not limited to, the following industries: Healthcare, Nuclear, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Research and Development, Telecommunications, Facilities, Biotechnology, Petrochemical, Information Technology (IT), and many more.
Finance and Insurance