Project Manager (Construction and repair)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tile- Project Manager
Duration- 6 months plus
Location- Miami, FL
If interested send updated resume- firstname.lastname@example.org
Repair and Alteration (R&A) Project Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides architect/engineering consulting services, providing technical expertise in the evaluation of problems and the development of alternatives for construction projects.
2. Participates in the analysis, evaluation, conduct of feasibility studies, cost estimates, and resolution of technical problems associated with the plan, design, and development of engineering systems and equipment that support construction projects.
3. Prepares and develops justification for engineering proposals, including identification of alternatives for facilities, systems, and equipment for review of management.
4. Evaluates technical, cost, and economic data to identify alternatives for support of mail processing.
5. Participates in project management activities affiliated with the design, construction, testing, start-up, and operation of facilities, systems, and/or equipment.
6. Participates in the preparation of requests for proposal, including development of drawings and specifications, and upon receipt, participates in the evaluation of bids for technical accuracy and compliance with contract requirements.
7. Attends preconstruction and final acceptance meetings, conducts on-site inspections during the various project phases, and reports on noncompliance with contract requirements.
8. Works with architects, engineers, contractors, construction representatives, and others involved in design and construction of postal facilities
1. Knowledge of the construction industry as it relates to the planning processes for design and construction of new facilities.
2. Ability to oversee and coordinate projects, including planning, organizing, and assigning tasks, monitoring progress, and providing technical guidance and feedback.
3. Must have design and construction (Project Manager ) experience and should be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
4. Ability to prepare, analyze, and interpret design and construction documents and technical reports.
5. Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with managers, peers, subordinates, and contractors in the field.
6. Ability to work with, interpret and apply National and Local Codes (e.g., OSHA, building).
7. Knowledge of architecture, engineering, and building construction sufficient to review and inspect repair and alteration work and new construction of facilities.
8. Knowledge of facility contracting procedures, cost estimating, job site safety, project scheduling, and quality control procedures for facilities.
Possession of a bachelor's or graduate degree from an accredited college or university in Architecture or Engineering (civil, structural, electrical, mechanical or Construction Management); or possession of current state registration as an architect or engineer; and typically 10+ years? related work experience is required with at least 5+ years in a lower-level managerial/leadership role at a field site.
NESC has specialized divisions to support many varied staffing needs. We currently service, but are not limited to, the following industries: Healthcare, Nuclear, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Research and Development, Telecommunications, Facilities, Biotechnology, Petrochemical, Information Technology (IT), and many more.
NESC Staffing, Corp
ConstructionView all jobs at NESC Staffing, Corp
Get fresh Construction Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!