Human Resources Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As part of the global Human Resources team, the Human Resources Administrator is accountable for providing excellence in operational Human Resources support. This will include providing document and administrative support, creating, maintaining, updating and reconciling various letters, forms and correspondence, maintaining the ADP Workforce Now homepage with HR news, updates, announcements etc., organizing new hire and onboarding documents and administering various Human resources programs. The Human Resources Coordinator is a key member of the Human Resources department.
· Accurate data entry into ADP Workforce Now (hires, terminations, changes);
· Maintain all Human Resources files and document retention in HR drives and ADP Workforce Now;
· Oversee and administer any government wage subsidy programs;
· Complete monthly reporting requirements (various) to be assigned;
· Maintain and update monthly organizational charts;
· Maintain all Human Resources forms and documents – updating, improving, closing obsolete forms and documents as required;
· Work closely with HR and Payroll to ensure a smooth transition of documents and divisions of duties between the roles;
· Administer the Employee Referral Bonus Program;
· Support onboarding programs and administration with the HRBP;
· Complete Human Resources invoice coding and reconciliation on a timely basis;
· Perform all other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY COMPENTENCIES:
· Certificate, diploma or degree accreditation in Human Resources or related field is preferred or working towards a designation is an asset;
· 3 years’ experience in a Human Resources role;
· General knowledge of Human Resources functions and programs;
· Working experience with ADP Workforce Now, or other Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) including navigating the system, reporting, updating and entering data;
· Highly conversant with Microsoft Office and other computer application programs; strong understanding of MS Excel including pivot tables, formulas, VLOOKUP and related functions;
· Microsoft Vision experience is an asset;
· Knowledge of employment legislation an asset;
· Practical knowledge of operations, company policies and government regulations including but not limited to Employment Standards, Human Rights etc.;
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism when dealing with Human Resources matters;
· Excellent client service and interpersonal/communication skills, verbally and written and exceptional organizational skills;
· Able to exercise sound judgment, is self-motivated, with the ability to prioritize key requirements in a fast-paced environment;
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
· Ability to work under pressure and exceed deadlines.
This job will start as a contract before converting into a permanent job
NESC has specialized divisions to support many varied staffing needs. We currently service, but are not limited to, the following industries: Healthcare, Nuclear, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Research and Development, Telecommunications, Facilities, Biotechnology, Petrochemical, Information Technology (IT), and many more.
NESC Staffing, Corp
BusinessView all jobs at NESC Staffing, Corp
Get fresh Administrative Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.