Accountant / CPA - Magnolia TX
Will be responsible for all financial transactions for company.
- Looking for a person that has been in an Accounting role in Manufacturing – Manufacturing is a plus and not required
- Monthly financial reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement).
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus.
- Business performance reporting – sales & cost reports and analysis.
- Training & managing accounting staff.
- Required governmental reporting.
- Budget preparation in conjunction with management.
- Cash management.
- Capital projects/expansions financial management.
- Manage banking relationships.
- Assistance in debt financing.
- Develop accounting procedures with manual.
- Manage administrative related activities (insurance, benefits, personnel policy).
- Assist in contracts preparation (from a financial perspective) and reviews.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a Finance or Accounting Discipline
- MBA in Finance or Accounting/or other Business related discipline.
- Candidates with 7-10 years of progressive leadership experience handling annual expenditures between 100MM-200MM
- CPA Preferred