Account Executive – Cypress TX (Direct Hire)
- Competitive base salary with residual and uncapped commission
- As an account executive with, you will work with account managers, customers, and any new prospective clients.
- The main focus of the Account Executive position is to prospect, network, engage, and ultimately close new B2B customer accounts by providing outstanding customer service, creating and implementing value-added solutions and developing impactful relationships. You will also be responsible for analyzing and assessing the prospective customer’s business to determine how a partnership with will meet their needs, save them money, and benefit their logistic demands.
- As an account executive for, you will be enrolled in a 2-month onboarding training program which will start your knowledge of, our industry, and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes. This training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. Training will include elements that will help to ensure you are confident and skilled to be part of our success as a high performing member of our team.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing new client relationships via email, phone, and other channels
- Utilize Salesforce and other sales tools to review leads and document activity
- Research leads in order to get past gatekeepers and reach decision-makers
- Vet lead criteria such as shipping cost, modes, frequency, etc. to qualify leads
- Discuss pitfalls and opportunities to secure more qualified leads
- Utilize TMS system to assist with managing daily operational task such as account management, invoicing, and tracking shipments for your customers
- Building relationships and collaborate with internal departments to create solutions for customers such as an appropriate pricing strategy, solution implementation, and future customer growth potential
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales goals for qualified leads
- 2+ years of sales experience (preferable B2B sales)
- Strong customer service and relationship-building skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfortable making 25-50 cold calls every day
- Maintain resilience in a competitive environment
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow a sales methodology to achieve company sales goals
- Personable, especially through verbal and written communication
- Driven and tenacious with the ability to be professionally persistent and persuasive
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Team player yet capable of working independently
- Have a strong desire to pursue a career in Sales
- A hungry, capable team player
- Advancement opportunity for outstanding performance
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee gym located on-site
- Casual dress
- Company Paid lunch
NESC has specialized divisions to support many varied staffing needs. We currently service, but are not limited to, the following industries: Healthcare, Nuclear, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Research and Development, Telecommunications, Facilities, Biotechnology, Petrochemical, Information Technology (IT), and many more.