Rare opportunity to join our Flagship facility in Northeast Connecticut in the Emergency Department. We are currently interviewing for an additional Full-Time provider at Day Kimball Hospital.
- 100-bed hospital
- 23,000 visits a year
- 24 bed ED
- Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center
- ED sees pediatric patients all the way to geriatric patients
- Single physician coverage, 12-hour shifts: 7:30-7:30
- APP hours: 7 days of 10am-10pm and on Mondays an additional shift 1p-10p
- We have had this contract since 1980
This is a great opportunity to work alongside Dr. Steven Wexler, Medical Director of the Day Kimball Hospital Emergency Department since 2005, who also serves as Chief Medical Officer for NES Health.
Why seek clinician opportunities with us?
- Competitive, performance-based compensation packages.
- Optimized scheduling that lets you work the days and hours you want. We?re sticklers for work-life balance. Whether you need every Sunday off or want to attend your child?s soccer game on a Tuesday night, all you have to do is ask.
- High-quality medical malpractice insurance to provide you with robust protection in today?s challenging healthcare landscape.
- No non-compete clauses within our ED physician contracts-so you have the career freedom you want.
- Strong physician leadership for our ED physician practices that includes clinical and administrative guidance from an on-site Medical Director.
- Access to innovative national programs and support services, including physician education as well as patient safety, marketing, and patient satisfaction programs.
- The opportunity to work with some of the best emergency physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners in the nation.
For nearly four decades, NES Health has been building world-class teams of clinicians who fit in, get involved and get along. Once we find an ED group that?s right for you as an individual, we empower you with the advice, tools, and resources you need to flourish within your department and your career.
NES Health is headed for exciting growth-and we?d like you to grow with us.