- Posted: July 01, 2022
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide financial direction and support to decision makers across the CTUS. This position is involved in providing analysis of Business Unit financials, financial analytics, planning and budgeting/forecasting. The Financial Analyst reports to the Director of Financial Planning and works closely with other internal business leaders. This position reports on-site daily.
What you will do:
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management and the sales and project management team.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and long-range financial planning process
- Gather data to provide insights to understanding the variances to budget/forecast
- Support monthly P&L creation and review process by providing key variance drivers to budget/forecast
- Perform capital investment analysis on new equipment.
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support the strategic initiative
- Conduct operating expense analysis and customer sales analysis
- Assist with the development of business cases and analysis
- Ensure utilization of appropriate analytical/business intelligence support systems
- Proactively identify, develop, and implement enhancements to existing management reporting and business processes.
- Support management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in financial planning & analysis or accounting.
- Education: BA/BS in Accounting (CPA, CMA or MBA a plus)
- Strong understanding of accounting fundamentals and financial statements including the ability to understand and propose journal entries
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills. Ability to work with Crystal Reports and SQL Database Query a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with great influencing, partnering and collaboration skills
- A passion for problem solving and intellectual curiosity; demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention for detail
- Unparalleled customer service orientation
- Ability to work independently and within a team and take on new tasks as needed
Due to the requirements of this position, NEP requires as a condition of employment for this position that a candidate be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If a candidate is offered this position with NEP, such offer is contingent on the candidate providing proof of full vaccination status by his or her start date. Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, NEP will consider reasonable accommodations to a candidate's inability to vaccinate due to disability or religious belief, but NEP's consideration of potential reasonable accommodations does not guarantee commencement of employment.
Why Join Us?
Check us out at https://www.nepgroup.com/career/careers
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at NEP Group