- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provide day-to-day upkeep of facilities and provide preventive maintenance and machine repairs on all facility equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and repair of interior and exterior building/property.
- Coordinate the daily and weekly work effort as directed by the Facilities Manager.
- Assist with researching and obtaining quotes for services and other facility needs.
- General maintenance which may include, but is not limited to, painting, lighting, snow maintenance.
- Assist Quality in ensuring ESD adherence throughout production.
- Assist with building and work space relocations.
- Communicate/coordinate with outside vendors.
- Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner and follows equipment and site procedures, including Lockout-Tagout.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to OnCore’s various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 6S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good understanding of how commercial buildings are constructed and how electrical, HVAC and plumbing systems are incorporated.
- Knowledge of how electrical systems work, are distributed and how they support the production and office circuits and machinery.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment issues and make recommendations for repair.
- Good mechanical background and ability and knowledge to use a wide range of hand and power tools.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Highly organized and able manage multiple priorities.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to grasp, push, pull, reach, twist, sit, walk, bend, squat, reach or stand for long periods of time. Lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Associate degree a plus.
- Trade certification a plus.
- 1+ years of experience in manufacturing operations maintenance.
Salary $16-$22 hourly depending on skills & experience
NEOTechWhy Work Here?
We Make Amazing Things Happen!!
NEOTech is a leading provider of manufacturing technology and supply chain solutions for brand name OEMs in the industrial, medical and military/aerospace markets. The company's headquarters is based in Chatsworth, CA with additional locations in the U.S. and Mexico. NEOTech is hiring for a Quality Engineer III and will be based in Longmont, CO.
5800 Kennedy DriveLongmont, CO
Real EstateView all jobs at NEOTech