SAP SD Analyst - South San Francisco, CA
Mandatory to have hands on configuration experience in solution delivery within SAP SD module. Experience with integrating to SAP WM, MM and FICO is preferred.
- As the SAP Business Analyst/Consultant, you will play a key role in the delivery of projects based on business requirements. You will translate business requirements into design specifications leveraging SAP SD and communicate across all levels of the business and IT partners for solution review, endorsement and delivery.
- Responsible for designing, building and implementing functional solutions supporting Order to Cash processes in SAP, including integration with other solutions such as: SFDC, WM and others.
- Must have full lifecycle experience on multiple projects, from requirements gathering through functional specifications/design and user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects, Engineers, Developers, and Designers to Design, build, maintain, and enhance existing applications and develop new ones per business requirements.
- Analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance Order to Cash functional solutions leveraging SAP SD and other system integrations where necessary.
- Develop system features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution
- Collaborate with functional and IT technical teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems)
- Support IT lead in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for SAP SD design (covering people, process, and technology)
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance is maintained for all supported systems.
- Deliver solutions that can be scaled globally and maximize value and minimize duplication of solutions.
- Find new areas where standard solutions could be deployed.
This role requires excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills with both business and technical teams. For this position, the ideal candidate brings the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in a global enterprise delivering ERP solutions as well as 5+ years of hands-on expertise working within SAP SD and associated modules with a strong background in ERP application development, customizing and operation
- Possess in depth knowledge of master data, configuration, and transactions supporting order management, shipping and billing including integration to external systems.
- Thorough understanding of cross module dependencies (FI/CO, MM, WM, PP)
- Expert in design, build, and monitoring of SAP interfaces across multiple systems (iDoc, XML, Web Services, CIF integration, etc.)
- Minimum three full life cycle implementation experience from blue print to go live of which at least one project in a lead capacity
- Strong business knowledge in the Pharma/Biotech industry and associated processes is required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with minimum supervision
- Working experience in quality/compliance management and CSV within pharmaceutical, biotech, or related validated environment is highly preferred
- Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills; strong presentation and negotiation/conflict resolution skills
Skills: SAP SD(Primary skill), SAP MM/WM/FICO, SFDC, HP ALM, ServiceNow, Google Apps, MS Office.
SAP Archiving Support Analyst - Austin, TX
- Data volume analysis across multiple large SAP systems
- Working with various groups to define scope and gather business requirements
- Provide conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs
- Configuring both standard and custom Archive objects
- Monitor Archiving jobs for effectiveness & completeness
- Re-evaluate and update Archiving jobs to optimize existing runs
In order to succeed in this role the individual must have :
- Prior SAP Data Archiving experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SAP Upgrade Projects especially related to SAP Data Archiving Functionality.
- Knowledge of 3rd party Archiving solutions and tools (preferably PBS & Dolphin)
- Experience with ArchiveLink Imaging Functionality. (Storage and Retrieval of Attachments)
- Experience with high-volume SAP Implementations (working with multi-terrabyte systems)
- Can work equally as part of a team and on an individual level with minimal supervision.
- Organized and copes well with multiple concurrent activities.
- Must be open to learning new procedures and pays attention to details