Client Experience - Communications & Marketing Intern
- Posted: over a month ago
NEMR Total HR is a company built on the foundation of good people and an excellent reputation. We believe in our team, and we maintain that view in everything that we do.
As an intern, you will be provided with a welcoming environment that is rewarding and encouraging. We welcome active participation, and you will have ample opportunity to learn, innovate, and excel.
NEMR Total HR provides a unique “concierge” outsourced HR solution for small and mid-sized employers. Our high touch service model provides a cost-effective payroll, employee benefits and human resources solution to employers in a wide geographic area using the best available cloud-based technology. One of the major differences between NEMR and our competitors is our ability to be flexible and create solutions that fit our clients’ needs. We make it a point to understand our clients, their staff, and their business model.
As an intern, you will work closely with the Director of this department and our well-experience team members to support our multi-site/state client HR partners. At NEMR we are focused on servicing both clients and client employees. A successful individual in this position will learn how to become a knowledgeable liaison that focuses on a best-practice service model striving to exceed client expectations.
This role is ideal for:
- Individuals who enjoy working with people
- Those with the ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks as business needs demand
- Those with a consultative frame of mind and a passion to tackle challenges
- Interacting with many different people of diverse skill sets, industries, and backgrounds
- A passion to listen to a company, client, or employee need and fulfill that need
- Highly detailed persons who enjoy documentation, structure, and process
- Working both independently and as part of a collaborative team
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists in researching and implementing enhanced client service touch points and deliverables
- Participates in communications and projects as needed (i.e., compliance communications, cross-departmental implementations, product research, creating and managing customer surveys, etc.)
- Working with established and new third party vendors to enhance the client experience and technology platform
- Assists with creating marketing material related to initiatives directed at increasing client engagement and retention
- Supports other functions as assigned
Any deviation from the qualifications listed below must be approved by the Vice President of HR
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously
- Ability to be successful under clear deadlines
- Ability to understand conceptual processes and compose into written word
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think independently, critically, and creativity
- General knowledge and the desire to learn HR best practices, policies, and procedures
- General knowledge and the desire to learn federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations related to employment
- Desire to develop a strong team approach to business and relationships
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement, sensitivity, and high discretion
- Maintain professional demeaner and appearance
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Required Education and Experience:
- Current enrollment in a Human Resources or related program
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Working knowledge managing social media platform(s)
- Working knowledge of graphic designs software
- Prior office experience using general office equipment
- Prior customer service background
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This position operates in a professional office environment and does not support a remote internship program. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as, but not limited to laptop computers, photocopiers, and a multiline phone system
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an intern to successfully perform the essential functions of this opportunity
While performing the duties of this internship, the individual is regularly required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this intern include close vision and ability to adjust focus. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary
Limited to no travel is expected for this position
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This internship is a part-time opportunity working approximately 15 hours per week at our Marlton, New Jersey office. Interested candidates must be able to work our core in office days of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. The working hours are flexible, but candidates need to be able to work in our Marlton office on the days noted between the hours of 8AM-5PM.
$17.50 per hour
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the intern for this opportunity. Duties, responsibilities, job title and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
NEMR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?