Our Tampa office is seeking a creative, innovative Project Manager! We’re looking for candidates with a strong talent to lead the development of projects and coordinate project criteria, consultants, and code requirements. Our Project Manager position will include work on a broad range of corporate and commercial interiors projects. It will also require someone who can work collaboratively with a team in projects from concept to completion, with true passion, creativity, and acute attention-to-detail. This role will provide tremendous opportunities and involvement throughout the design and implementation processes.
- Generate work plans, fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP’s and other opportunities
- Develop and execute contracts between NELSON and its outside consultants and clients for services
- Monitor project schedules and budgets as determined by the client
- Oversee and participate in the design and project delivery process
- Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects
- Enhance the work and careers of NELSON teammates through continuous training, support and mentoring
- Determine project staffing assignments by identifying the skill sets required to execute specific tasks.
- Establish both quantitative and qualitative goals and objectives for each project.
- Effectively manage team members to maintain positive interaction, while ensuring the highest product quality, meeting client expectations within the approved fee budget, project budget and project schedule
- Responsible for leading and coordinating efforts of work done by design team
- Responsible for communication with external stakeholders
- Participate in local management meetings to review all projects status and provide recommendations for corrective actions when appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in the field of Interior Design or Architecture and at least 3+ years of project management experience.
- AutoCAD skills required. Revit skills highly desired.