NELCON, Inc. is a Commercial General Contractor and Construction Manager operating in the Greater Pittsburgh, PA region. Our Project types include the following:
- New Construction
- Commercial Renovation
- Multi-family Residential
- Tenant Fit Out
- Selective Residential Projects.
- Passive House and other Sustainable Projects.
Construction Project Manager:
Management of projects from initial estimating kick-off through project close-out, including but not limited to the following:
Develop written scope of work for all trades.
- Negotiate vendor purchases and subcontract agreements.
- Develop and track project budgets.
- Handle project scheduling and timelines assuring that all project milestones are achieved.
- Manage project submittal process in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage all project administrative duties such as RFI’s, change orders, etc..
- Attend project meetings with Project Owners and Architects.
- Assist in the Estimating and Bidding Process.
- We are currently seeking a Project Manager that meets the following job qualifications:
- B.S. in Engineering or related degree.
- 5-10 years of commercial project management experience.
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans and specifications
- Experience with scheduling, purchasing, estimating, as well as management of field personnel and subcontractors.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter that can work with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have good time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Project and Excel. Experience with Plan Swift is a plus.
- Applicants should have good client and employer references.
- Applicant must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.