- $44,700 to $65,000 Yearly
Full -time / Part-time position available.
Conduct insurance premium audits for Worker's Compensation and General Liability policies by auditing policyholder's records, and applying manual rules and company standards.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities - Job Description
As a Premium Auditor, you will conduct insurance premium audits for Workers Compensation, General Liability, and Automobile policies by auditing policyholder's records, and applying manual rules and company standards. Your job will be based from home with required daily travel to each audit location. Car travel will be on average of 4 days per week within your assigned territory.
Premium Auditors perform the following tasks:
- Prepare for the audit by identifying the necessary information and type of records needed
- Prepare schedule to maximize optimal use of time
- Correspond with insured via phone, email and mail to setup audit appointments.
- Examine the policyholder's records, gather data to determine correct classifications for business activities and write an effective description of operations
- Prepare complete audit document, explain results to insured and communicate the results to the home office
- Travel to multiple audit locations daily/weekly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the above essential duties satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least two years direct premium auditor experience, preferable in a vendor environment. Will train individuals with closely related background experience.
- Minimum Associates degree in Business, Accounting or related field preferred.
- Experience in bookkeeping, accounting or commercial insurance will be considered in lieu of a college degree.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial documents
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Excel and Word. Knowledge of Visual Audit is a plus.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and staff.
- Represent NEIS, Inc. in a professional manner.
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record (based on NEIS Inc. guidelines).
Benefits provided by NEIS:
- Sign on Bonus available in many areas - ASK US!
- Virtual classroom, online and on the job training
- Benefit Package - Matching 401K, Dental, Life, Vision, Medical
- Base pay - paid weekly
- Incentive production pay (based on production billable hour)- paid weekly
- Hourly production incentive rate based on experience, territory, etc.
- No waiting on audit review for payment; billable credit is given when the completed audit is submitted
- Minimal quality returns - review department corrects most errors and provides coaching notes
- No cap on incentive earnings
- Reimbursement of mileage expenses - paid weekly
- Average territory 2 hours or less with good concentration of work
- Flexible schedule, working from home with travel requirements
- Trackable weekly earnings
- Technical staff and resources available to answer auditor questions
- Positive team environment
- Laptop computer and other equipment needed to complete job effectively
- Reimbursement of miscellaneous expenses, such as, phone, internet, etc. - monthly
Why work at NEIS?
Founded in 1945, NEIS Inc. is a family owned business with a team environment. We provide advantages of a large organization, such as, career growth, flexible schedules, work from home, and opportunities to work with a wide variety of people and industry. You can meet and interact with new people each day. The NEIS team of professionals has the experience and knowledge to deliver services with the highest standard of quality. We value our employees and you will consider this more than a job; this is a career. To find out more check us out at www.neis1.com
NEIS Inc.New Hampton, NH
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.