Physical Audit Call Center
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a remote position.
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE
The Call Center Specialist will be the liaison between NEIS and the policy holders of our customers – the insurance companies. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively handling basic inquiries or resolving issues and complaints – maintaining the highest level of professionalism for every decision and providing a positive experience for every caller . This position will work Monday – Thursday 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM and Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EST). This posting is open for home office or remote working.
- Learn the primary purpose of a premium audit and its process
- Acquire and implement a working knowledge of customer requirements as they relate to the position
- Adhere to company security and confidentiality protocols and guidelines
- Field high volume of inbound calls as well as make outbound calls – using approved scripts and language that safeguards the company from violating regulations and ensures accurate answers
- Obtain caller's identity and verify case information to ensure proper confidentiality practices
- Promptly return voice messages received during and outside of business hours
- Provide timely responses to customer inquiries
- Acknowledge and diffuse minor issues or complaints; or facilitate resolution to escalated matters with management
- Outline steps that will be taken to resolve minor issues
- Properly document and keep record of each and every call
- Facilitate contact between insureds or agents with their assigned auditor
- Update and maintain job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Actively participate in team meetings, providing feedback and collaboration with staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with active listening
- Work efficiently under high-volume, high-pressure situations
- Proficient or a working knowledge in Windows 10, MS Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Familiarity navigating and using web-based platforms
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Adaptable and positive with continuous change in procedures
- Positive, empathetic and professional interaction with customers
- Ability to handle high call volume
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Capability to prioritize and manage workflow
- Strong judgement and critical thinking skills
- Coachable and open to critique
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Good high-speed internet (if working remotely)
- Bilingual is welcomed, but not required
- On the job training
- Benefit Package – Matching 401K, Dental, Life, Vision, Medical
- Minimal quality returns - review department corrects most errors and provides coaching notes
- Technical staff and resources available to answer auditor questions
- Positive team environment
- Laptop computer and other equipment needed to complete job effectively for remote employees
- Reimbursement of miscellaneous expenses, such as, phone, internet, etc. – monthly
- Hourly Pay - paid weekly
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Personal Time off PTO
BusinessView all jobs at NEIS Inc.
Get fresh Call Center Rep jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.