The First Residences is seeking a Housekeeping Supervisor with previous housekeeping supervisory experience.
- Supervise other members of the housekeeping team.
- Supervises any contract cleaners brought in to assist in-house team.
- Handle suite cleaning before and after all guest suite bookings.
- Clean all vacant apartments as directed by manager.
- Clean the office, lobby, and restrooms in common areas.
- Assist in the interview process for all housekeeper candidates.
- Work with the Chief and Building Engineer and Manager to ensure proper staffing for weekends or events.
- Keep vacant units fresh and ready for new residents.
- Monitor supply usage and inform management of cleaning supply needs.
- Distribute resident communications to residents; e.g., upcoming events, pest control notices, newsletters.
- Perform work area clean-up and safety related duties.
- Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned.
At NE Property Management, we strategically manage luxury high-rises, historical developments, luxury apartment communities and more. Our knowledge and expertise expands beyond just property management; our sister companies in development and construction allow us to oversee every aspect of the process from concept and development to construction, leasing, and beyond.
NE Property ManagementOklahoma City, OK
WebsiteView All NE Property Management Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.