$1,000 Sign-On Bonus, guaranteed 40 hours/week, and a competitive benefits package located in the Dominion/Leon Springs area of San Antonio.
The primary responsibilities of the Housekeeper involve the upkeep of the high rise to enhance and maintain its appeal. The Housekeeper will also assist the rest of the staff, as directed in their efforts to manage the property in an efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Cleans the office, club room, and restrooms daily prior to 9 a.m.
· Cleans and maintains models daily.
· Cleans all vacant apartments as directed by manager.
· Keeps vacant units fresh and ready for new residents.
· Cleans and maintains laundry facilities daily by 10:00 a.m.
· Informs management of supply needs by-monthly.
· Distributes resident communications to residents; e.g., upcoming events, pest control notices, newsletters.
· Performs work area clean-up and safety related duties.
· Assists in keeping grounds neat and free of litter.
· Performs any additional duties assigned by manager or assistant manager.
· An employee in this position must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools, including:
· Cleaning Equipment –
· Mops, brooms, vacuum cleaner, and buffer.
· User-Moved Aids –
· Wheelbarrows, dollies, hand trucks, buckets, step ladders.
Education and Training
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Ability to read, write, and speak English.
· Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and assist in case of emergencies.
· Can stand and walk or sit depending on specific needs of the day. Estimate 70-85% of time is spent on feet.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and multi-task.
· Have occasional need to perform the following physical activities:
· Climb stairs and ladders
· Reach above shoulder
· Grasp/Grip/Turn tools and equipment to perform routine cleaning.
· Finger dexterity to handle cleaning tools such as mops, brooms and vacuum.
· Lift 1-35 Lbs. Note: Lifting and carrying items over 50 lbs. should be done using assistance from one or more persons.
· Good Vision – frequently need to see things clearly beyond arm’s reach. Constant need to see small detail when performing routine cleaning duties. Able to see when something is dirty and differentiate clean from dirty.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment with positive attitude toward customer service.
· Performs duties under pressure and meets deadlines in a timely manner.
· Works as part of a team to complete assignments.
· Takes instructions from supervisors.
· Ability to problem-solve.
· Interacts with co-workers, supervisors, guests and the public in a professional and pleasant manner.
· MUST be able to apply principles of logical thinking to a variety of practical situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may occasionally involve minor deviations. Needs ability to think rationally beyond specific set of instructions
· Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits and excellent 401k match. Paid time off and excellent working environment with great onsite team.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
At NE Property Management, we strategically manage luxury high-rises, historical developments, luxury apartment communities and more. Our knowledge and expertise expands beyond just property management; our sister companies in development and construction allow us to oversee every aspect of the process from concept and development to construction, leasing, and beyond.
NE Property Management
7602 Luskey Blvd.San Antonio, TX
WebsiteView All NE Property Management Jobs
Get fresh Housekeeper jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.