NDS Leesburg, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
National traffic data collection firm is seeking an experienced, responsible, extremely organized, and driven professional in Loudoun County Virginia. We are a growing and fast-paced company looking for career-focused professionals to become part of our motivated team. Industry experience is not required.
The chosen applicant will be responsible for assisting the Northeast Regional Manager with client management, estimations, project management, light scheduling, filling out and submitting permit applications as necessary, new client acquisition, and other administrative duties.
The Client Manager will work closely with the Northeast Regional Manager to actively determine goals and priorities throughout each season. Client-driven communication will revolve around estimation details, general project updates, and managing expectations. Candidates must be well-spoken and comfortable communicating with clients regularly over the phone. In addition, there will be inter-departmental coordination to ensure that approved projects meet scheduled delivery dates.
Candidates should have strong supervisory skills along with the ability to work with various levels of personnel. We are rapidly expanding but not at the expense of our strong commitment to exceptional quality. Our fast-paced environment requires advanced organizational techniques as well as extreme attention to detail in order to successfully manage a multitude of ongoing projects. Candidates must be able to work independently.
Our team members take tremendous pride in their performance. They are dedicated to developing their own careers and setting a quality standard for others to follow. We grow and prosper based on the quality of those we hire.
Our success nationwide can be attributed to 2 primary factors; excellent customer service and superb data quality.
- Intermediate Microsoft Outlook email, calendar, and task reminder experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word Experience
- Experience in customer service
Work Experience Should Include:
- 5+ Years work experience in a relevant role
What does it take to be successful:
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Optimism, calmness, and flexibility
- High Energy
- Quality driven
- Ability to create friendly but firm rapport with employees
- Outstanding Organizational skills and extreme attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
NDS Client Manager Responsibilities:
- Provides superb customer service to our clients
- Handles all client inquires, updates, and general communication
- Prepares project estimations and project maps
- Creates project sheets that summarize client requests
- Updates project databases, shared spreadsheets, and other company programs
- Tracks the progress of all open contracts and projects
- Manages existing and new contracts
- Ensures adherence to all contractual requirements
- Handles all administrative duties outline in contracts
- Serves as the central point of communication between NDS and our clients
- Research and establish communication with prospective new clients
- Completes all tasks as directed by the Area Manager
NDS provides their clients with digital files and customized reports. The files can be delivered in Excel, Jamar, ASCII, PDF, Synchro, Traffix or any client specified format.
NDSWhy Work Here?
Great work environment, excellent opportunity for growth!